*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Instagram doesn’t have a download feature, but there is one easy way around that. To download Instagram videos, you will need to use an Instagram video downloader tool. In this step-by-step guide, we’ll show you how to download your favorite Instagram videos quick and easy on Windows and Mac.
How to Download Instagram Videos for Windows
You can use various tools to download Instagram videos. Follow the steps below for an easy process:
- On your web browser, go to the page that posted the video and open it.
- Copy the URL (link) of the page to your clipboard. Select it, press right click and click copy (or press CTRL + C).
- Open an Instagram video downloader, such as https://savedeo.com/.
- Once you’ve opened the page, right click on the big field and select paste (or CTRL + V)
- Click the yellow download button
- Press on the red download text after the conversion is finished.
- It will open the video in a new tab. Right click on the video and select “Save video as…”.
- Select the location on your drive and click “Save”.
How to Download Instagram Videos for Mac
- Open your preferred web browser. Be on the page that posted the video and open it.
- Go to the address bar and copy the video URL to the clipboard. (CTRL + C)
- Open https://savedeo.com/ instagram video downloader.
- Click anywhere on the big field and paste the URL (CTRL + v)
- Go to the yellow download button and click it.
- Right click anywhere on the video and press “Save video as…”
- Place the location on your Mac and click “Save”
While trying to save Instagram videos with this method, a possible error that can occur is the unavailable service of the instagram video downloader tool. A solution for this problem is obtaining the video with a software that retrieves the link for you automatically. Such tool is the IFTTT mobile app.