Tango is a smartphone application that features video chatting, voice calling, and text messaging. The Tango application is available for both iPhones and Android devices. While using Tango, if you decide you want to stop a specific person from being able to call or message you, you can choose to block that individual account, following these steps in this “how to block someone on Tango” guide.
How to Block Someone on Tango for iPhone
The steps below describe how to block a user from calling or messaging your iPhone on Tango.
- Press the home button at the bottom of your iPhone to go to your main homescreen.
- Find the “Tango” icon, and tap on it to launch the application.
- Navigate to the “Contacts” tab in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “Tango” heading at the top of the screen to view all of your contacts who have Tango accounts.
- Tap on the name of the individual whom you want to block. This will open their profile page.
- Tap on the three-dot button in the upper-right section of the screen.
- Choose the “Block this person” option. The selected account will now be unable to call, chat, or text you through Tango.
How to Block Someone on Tango for Android
Follow the steps below if you are using Tango on Android, and want to block a contact.
- Go to your application list on your Android smartphone.
- Tap on the “Tango” icon.
- Click on the “Contacts” button in the top menu bar. It is the second icon from the left, and it’s designated by the two-person icon.
- Scroll through your list of Tango contacts, then tap on the person you want to block to view their profile page.
- Tap on the three-dot button at the top of the screen.
- Tap on “Block this person” in the pop-up menu that appears.
When blocking a user on Tango, you also have the option to report the person for abuse or inappropriate behavior.
If you change your mind at a later time, you can choose to unblock on Tango by going to the “Privacy” settings in the application, and modifying your “Block List.”
If you need to download the Tango app on your device, you can find the necessary links on the Tango Download page. All of the options for blocking and unblocking users are described on the Tango Support website. Be sure to share your experience as you explore how to manage your contact list within the Tango smartphone application.
Recommended Read: How to Delete My Tango Account