Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Straight Talk is a monthly subscription wireless service sold by Walmart, and entirely supported by TracFone. Straight Talk allows new clients to make use of existing GSM or CMDA smartphones using its network. Most of the times, there is no information that states that you can check phone records from Straight Talk, and the only way to do that is to contact them to obtain relevant information. The following are essential steps on how to get phone records from Straight Talk.
How to Get Phone Records from Straight Talk
Read below to find out how to get call records from Straight Talk:
- For Straight Talk usage records access, you should have the following items: name, address, and phone number for which you wish to get phone records. Other details include a serial number of the phone, a time frame of required phone records, a copy of the back phone that shows the serial number, and the sworn statement that has your signature. If you have lost the phone, you should have a copy of the police report as well.
- Straight Talk gives clients several ways of contacting them, so you can get in touch with them on the phone at 1-877-430-CELL (2355) or via mail at Straight Talk, Inc., Attention: Executive Resolution Department, 9700 NW 112th Avenue, Miami, FL 33178. Choose the method that works best for you.
- Contact Straight Talk and ask for your phone records.
- Upon receiving all the details, Straight Talk will call you to confirm that you have asked for your phone records. Also, they will confirm that you are the account holder, and in possessions of the subject phone.
- Straight Talk will contact you after no more than 30 days to give you the phone records.
- The company does not always give out phone records, but under critical circumstances, they may provide them to you. It is important to ensure you have provided genuine information.
Straight Talk Resources
If you are a Straight Talk customer, the links and resources below might be of assistance to you:
Straight Talk Usage Records – Conclusion
Straight Talk monitors social media platforms and comment boards, to address all complaints from customers. When reporting a serious issue, it is useful to provide your phone number and serial number, so that they can find a way to get you your phone records. If you have other questions related to this topic, leave them down below.