How To Find Out Who Unfollowed Me on Instagram for Windows
To find out who unfollowed you, you will have to open up your Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer application.
- Open up your Microsoft Edge and go to unfollowgram.com.
- Link your account to the website and authorize it.
- Afterwards although you’re not going to see who unfollowed you at that point, you can find out who isn’t following you back.
- After logging in and allowing access, for future references you can revisit the site to find out who is unfollowing you.
How To Find Out Who Unfollowed Me on Instagram for Mac
In order to access who unfollowed you on a Mac, you will have to open up your Safari browser and visit the website once it opens.
- Open your Safari application on your desktop.
- After opening the application, visit unfollowgram.com.
- When you get to the site link your account to your Instagram page and allow authorization.
- While you may not see who unfollowed you in the past, you can find out who isn’t following you back.
- Afterwards, your account will be connected to the unfollowgram page so you’ll be able to know who unfollowed you in the future.
How To Find Out Who Unfollowed Me On Instagram for Apple Users
In this portion, you’ll learn how to download an unfollower app through the App Store on the iPhone platform.
- Download the “Followers +” app from iTunes.
- Once you download your app, the app will ask you to log in to your account to gain access.
- A screen will pop up asking if you authorize that app to have access to your account, to which you click yes.
- Afterwards, you’ll have data that won’t tell you who unfollowed you as the account is new, but it will tell you who is not following you back for you.
- Once you have an account with these apps, they’ll track who unfollowed you on your account shortly after.
How To Find Out Who Unfollowed Me On Instagram for Android Users
Unlike Apple phones, Androids run on a different platform as they use Google as their primary server. With Androids you have to utilize the Google Play Store in order to find the app.
- Download the “InstaFollowers” app from Google Play.
- After the app downloads, the app will ask you to connect your account.
- After you connect, you have to authorize access to your account.
- Shortly afterwards your account will be connected, although you will not be able to tell who unfollowed you right away. However, you can find out who unfollowed you by checking who isn’t following you back in the unfollow me portion.
- After downloading these apps, you can find out who unfollowed you since these apps will be tracking your account to find out who did unfollow you.
While these apps cannot tell you who unfollowed me on Instagram before you download them, they can tell you who isn’t following you back. Once your account is connected to the apps, you’ll be able to check who unfollowed you on Instagram afterwards. There are plenty of apps out there to find out who isn’t following you back and plenty of support forums within the apps to help you navigate the app more seamlessly.