The Tango social messaging platform is a free service available for iPhone and Android users that includes voice, video, and text messaging between any devices connected to the internet. If you want to learn how to delete POF account on mobile phones, first you have to know that can’t do that by removing the Tango application from your device. This will not delete your Tango account, as doing so requires filling out a separate form on the Tango support website. If you’ve ever wondered “how to delete my Tango account,” this guide is just what you need.
How to Delete My Tango Account for Desktops or Laptops
Below are the steps required to delete Tango accounts and how to delete Tango support website on a computer, or submit the form requesting account deletion.
- Go to the account deletion form on the Tango support website.
- Read the instructions at the top of the account deletion form.
- Enter the mobile phone number for the device where you have the Tango application installed.
- Fill in your full name and your country. This information must match the account settings you entered when you first signed up for the Tango service.
- Choose an explanation for your decision to delete your Tango account.
- Fill out any additional survey questions that you wish to answer.
- Click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form to automatically delete your Tango account.
- Delete Tango application from your smartphone.
- Reboot the device to clear all data related to your Tango account.
How to Delete My Tango Account on Mobile Devices
The steps below detail how to access the Tango support website on a smartphone or tablet, and submit the form requesting the deletion of your account.
- Open your preferred mobile browser.
- Navigate to the Tango account deletion form linked above on your mobile browser.
- Review the instructions at the top of the screen.
- Enter your mobile device’s phone number in the appropriate field.
- Type in your full name and country information.
- Fill out any survey questions that you want to answer.
- Tap the “Submit” button at the bottom of the screen to delete your Tango account.
- Remove the Tango application from your mobile device
- Reboot the device to delete Tango data.
How to Delete Tango Account – Conclusion
Once you choose to delete your Tango account, you will not be able to reactivate it and restore your conversation history. However, you can reinstall the Tango application on your smartphone, and sign up for the service with a different Tango account. For more help managing your Tango account and data, refer to the Tango Support Center or their FAQs page. Be sure to share any feedback you have about submitting the deletion form on Tango.
Recommended Read: How to Block Someone on Tango