The Tango social messaging platform is a free service available for iPhone and Android users that includes voice, video, and text messaging between any devices connected to the internet. If you want to learn how to delete Tango account on mobile phones, first you have to know that you can’t do that by simply removing the Tango application from your device. This will not delete your Tango account, as doing so requires filling out a separate form on the Tango support website. If you’ve ever wondered “how to delete my Tango account,” this guide is just what you need.
How to Delete My Tango Account on Desktops or Laptops
Below are the steps required to delete Tango accounts on a computer by submitting the form requesting account deletion.
- Go to the account deletion form on the Tango support website.
- Read the instructions at the top of the account deletion form.
- Enter the mobile phone number for the device where you have the Tango application installed.
- Fill in your full name and email address.
- Select your country. This information must match the account settings you entered when you first signed up for the Tango service.
- Choose your gender.
- Choose an explanation for your decision to delete your Tango account.
- Fill out any additional remarks you might have about how the company can improve Tango. This is optional.
- Click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form to automatically delete your Tango account.
- Delete the Tango application from your smartphone.
- Reboot the device to clear all data related to your Tango account.
How to Delete My Tango Account on Mobile Devices
The steps below detail how to access the Tango support website on a smartphone or tablet, and submit the form requesting the deletion of your account.
- Open your preferred mobile browser.
- Navigate to the Tango account deletion form linked above on.
- Review the instructions at the top of the screen.
- Enter your mobile device’s phone number in the appropriate field.
- Type in your full name and email address.
- Select your country. Make sure that your answers coincide with those provided when you signed up for Tango.
- Select the gender you identify with.
- Choose the reason why you want to delete Tango account.
- Tell the Tango team what they can do to improve their services (optional).
- Tap the “Submit” button at the bottom of the screen to delete your Tango account.
- Remove the Tango application from your mobile device.
- Reboot the device to delete Tango data.
How to Delete My Tango Account – Conclusion
Once you choose to delete your Tango account, you will not be able to reactivate it and restore your conversation history. However, you can reinstall the Tango application on your smartphone, and sign up for the service with a different Tango account. For more help managing your Tango account and data, refer to the Tango Support Center or their FAQs page. Be sure to share any feedback you have about submitting the deletion form on Tango.
Recommended Read: How to Block Someone on Tango