*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Many of the latest Vizio smart TVs include a built-in Netflix application that allows you to stream movies and TV shows directly, without needing another device. However, you may only be logged into one Netflix account at a time on a Vizio TV. This article will explain how to logout of Netflix on Vizio TV, using a standard remote or a tablet.
How to Logout of Netflix on Vizio TV with a Standard Remote
Follow the steps below to logout of your Netflix account if your Vizio TV came with a standard remote.
- Use the remote control to navigate to the “Netflix” application. It will appear under the “Movies and TV” heading within the Vizio TV’s main content menu.
- Press the “Up” button on the remote until you highlight the “Settings” option.
- Press the “Select” button on the remote. Note that depending on your Vizio TV model, the “Settings” option may be designated by a gear icon instead.
- Choose the “Sign Out” option from the list of available settings.
- Select the “Yes” option to confirm your decision to sign out of your Netflix account.
- This will take you back to the Netflix login screen on your Vizio TV.
How to Logout of Netflix on Vizio TV with a Tablet Remote
Follow the steps below to logout of your Netflix account if your Vizio TV included a tablet remote control.
- Tap on the “Netflix” icon on your Vizio tablet’s main homescreen.
- Open the Netflix menu by clicking the three-line icon in the upper-left corner, or the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner. The location of this menu will depend on the model of your Vizio TV and tablet.
- Tap on the “Sign Out” option.
- Confirm your decision to logout of your Netflix account, and then wait for the login screen to appear.
How to Change Netflix Account on Vizio Smart TV
After logging out of Netflix on your Vizio smart TV, you may want to know how to change Netflix account on Vizio smart TV, as you will have the option to log in with different account credentials. Keep in mind that Netflix allows you to create multiple profiles within the same account, so that each member of your household can watch different movies and TV shows. However, if you want to log in with a new account altogether, you will have to deactivate the first one before doing so.
The logout options for Vizio smart TVs and other devices are documented on Netflix’s help site and on the Vizio Support page. Reach out with questions or feedback as you learn how to sign out of Netflix on Vizio TV.
Recommended Read: How to Turn Off Subtitles on Netflix