Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of situations, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Website, register on the Website, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, a name and an email address.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, though it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about the User’s means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system, the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Our Website may use “cookies” to enhance User experience. User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes, and sometimes to track information about them. Users may choose to set their web browser to block cookies, or to alert them when cookies are being sent. In such a case, note that some parts of the Website may not function properly.
How we use collected information
TechExploring may collect and employ User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service and/or assistance concerning that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Website features. This is done in order to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website, containing links to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and we are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may constantly change. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Website, you state your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as proof of your acceptance of those changes.