Personally Identifiable Information
We collect personally identifiable information from Users only when they leave a comment on our website, or when they send us a message, in which case they will have to enter a full name and an e-mail address. However, users do not have to leave their real name and e-mail address if they do not wish to do so.
If you are not comfortable sharing your personal information with us, you can always use an alias when leaving a comment. If, for any reason, you want us to remove your comment and delete your personally identifiable information (full name, e-mail address), send us an e-mail at email@example.com. In no more than 30 days, your comment and personal information will be deleted.
Non-personally Identifiable Information
We collect non-personally identifiable information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personally identifiable information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about the User’s means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system, the Internet service provider utilized, and other similar information.
All non-personally identifiable data we collect has the strict purpose of improving the User’s experience. None of the information non-personally identifiable information is shared with third parties. We use this data in accordance with current laws and regulations, and we respect our Users’ legal rights.
Web Browser Cookies
Our Website uses “cookies” to enhance User experience. However, the cookies we use do not collect personally-identifiable data. Users may also choose to set their web browser to block cookies, or to alert them when cookies are being sent. In such a case, note that some parts of the Website may not function properly.
How We Use Collected Information
TechExploring may employ the User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We can use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users, as a group, use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website. We use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other Website features. This is done in order to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic e-mails. We can also use the e-mail address to respond to the User’s inquiries, questions, and/or requests. If the User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive e-mails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If, at any time, the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personally-identifiable information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally-identifiable information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers, for the purposes outlined above.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website, containing links to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites, and we are not responsible for the practices employed by the websites linked to or from our Website.
In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may constantly change. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
Last Update: June 2018