Verizon Cloud is a service provided by Verizon to mobile, residential, and business customers. You can use Verizon Cloud to back up your devices, and store contacts, photos, videos, music, and numerous other files. Accessing your Cloud through the Verizon wireless login platform is a rather simple task that will let you upload and download files in a breeze. In this article, we provide the login steps for desktop browsers and mobile devices.
How to Access Verizon Cloud on a Computer
The following steps will show you how to complete the Verizon wireless login process on a computer.
- Go to the My Verizon Wireless login page and sign into you account. Accessing your cloud can be done directly from the Verizon website.
- If you are representing a business, go to the Verizon Wireless business login page instead. Both locations will provide the same platform for accessing your Cloud.
- After logging in, choose the “My Verizon” tab at the top of the screen, and click on it to load your Verizon options. Whether you choose the Verizon Wireless login for residential or business accounts, both account types will load the same general platform.
- Use your mouse to scroll down the screen until you see “My Devices” on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the “My Devices” option. This will prompt device options to load on your screen.
- Select “My Cloud Media & Contacts” to load the Verizon Cloud platform. The platform will load, displaying various icons on the left-hand side.
- Select whether you want to “upload” photos, contacts, videos, music, or documents using the left-hand side column. There will also be options to share files via email or social media uploads, or view all files on one screen.
How to Access Verizon Cloud on an iPhone
- Open the iTunes Store on your device, and search “Verizon Cloud”. Select the application to download it directly to your device.
- Scroll through your mobile device icons to locate the “Verizon Cloud” application.
- Click on the app on your mobile device to load the platform. This will prompt you to type the information for your Verizon Wireless login. Your Cloud is already linked directly to your Verizon account, so you will not need to create an account for it specifically.
- Loading the application will display content types by name. Some of these include music, pictures, videos, and documents. Select the type of file you want to access.
- Once you locate the file you want to download, touch the file icon and press down until the file name is highlighted.
- Select the download option to copy the file to your mobile device.
How to Access Verizon Cloud on an Android Device
- Go to the Google Play Store, and download the “Verizon Cloud” app.
- Open the app to load the platform. Input your Verizon Wireless login credentials to access your account.
- This will display the files in your Verizon Cloud.
- Select the files you want to download, the download option you prefer, then copy the files to your Android device.
Verizon offers all users a free 5 GB cloud storage option. If you think you will need more space, they offer paid plans up to 1TB in size for under $10 a month. Verizon always recommends syncing your mobile device to your Verizon Cloud regularly. This will guarantee your files and information is always safeguarded in the event of a mobile device disaster.
By going to the Verizon Wireless login platform and following the steps provided, you can rest assure knowing your files are safe for you to access right on your Cloud. If you encounter any issues with the Verizon Wireless service, use their Support page.
Recommended Read: How to Backup iPhone to iCloud