Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Plenty of Fish, also known as POF, is a popular dating platform that can be accessed through a website or a mobile application. Users have the ability to block other Plenty of Fish users from being able to message them. However, you can also reverse this process and unblock a Plenty of Fish user at any time. Here’s how to unblock on POF for desktops and mobile apps, assuming you already know how to block people on POF.
How to Unblock on POF for Desktops or Laptops
Use the steps below if you want to unblock a POF user from a desktop or laptop computer.
- Open a web browser on your desktop or laptop computer.
- Navigate to the Plenty of Fish homepage.
- Fill in your username or email in the designated field on the top right corner of the page.
- Input your password in the next empty field.
- Click “Check Mail!” to enter your account.
- Click on the blue “Inbox” tab at the top of the window.
- Open any active conversation by clicking on the latest message sent or received.
- Click the “Users I Blocked” button on the right side of the window. This will display a list of all the Plenty of Fish users that you have previously blocked.
- Find the name of the user that you want to unblock, and click the “Unblock User” link next to the person’s name.
- You will now be able to send and receive messages from that user again.
How to Unblock on POF for iOS
Use the steps below if you want to unblock a POF user from an iPhone or iPad using the POF mobile app.
- Launch the POF Dating application on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the “Inbox” icon to view a list of your recent conversations.
- Tap on any row within the list of sent or received messages.
- Tap the “Users I Blocked” button on the right side of the screen to view the list of users you are currently blocking.
- Look for the name of the user that you want to unblock, and tap the “Unblock User” button.
How to Unblock on POF for Android
Use the steps below if you want to unblock a POF user from an Android phone or tablet via the POF mobile app.
- Open the POF Free Dating application on your Android device.
- Go to the “Inbox” area.
- Select any active conversation.
- Tap on the “Users I Blocked” button.
- Tap the “Unblock User” button next to the name of the person that you want to unblock.
The Plenty of Fish service also lets you report other users for inappropriate or abusive behavior through the website or mobile application. For more information on how to manage your connections on the service, check out the POF Help Center page. Make sure to share any tips you have on blocking and unblocking users on Plenty of Fish down below!
Recommended Read: POF Sign Up Guide