Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The block feature on Facebook can be a useful tool to hide your profile from specific users, however, there may be a time where you decide the block is no longer necessary and want to unblock their profile. Below are steps that will show you how to unblock someone on Facebook using an iPhone, Android, or a desktop or laptop computer.
How to Unblock Someone on Facebook for Windows
The Facebook website provides another avenue to modify your block list using a desktop or laptop computer. Follow the steps below to unblock someone from your Facebook profile.
1. Visit the Facebook website and log in to your account.
2. Click on the down arrow on the upper right side of the Facebook toolbar.
3. Select “Settings” and choose “Blocking”.
4. Find the name of the person you want to unblock and click on the “Unblock” button.
5. Click on “Confirm” to remove the block. The user will now be unblocked from your Facebook profile.
How to Unblock Someone on Facebook for Apple Users
If you use an iPhone, you can easily unblock a user through the Facebook app.
1. After launching the Facebook app, click on the “More” button in the bottom right corner.
2. Go to “Settings” and then tap on “Account Settings”.
3. Select “Blocking” to view your entire list of blocked users.
4. Find the name of the person you want to unblock and click on “Unblock”, which is a button on the right side of their name.
5. Confirm you want to unblock them by tapping “Unblock” again. The person is now unblocked from your user account.
How to Unblock Someone on Facebook for Android Users
The Facebook app for Android allows you to unblock other users through a few simple to follow steps.
1. Open the Facebook app and select the “More” button on the upper right corner.
2. Choose “Account Settings” under the “Help & Settings” section.
3. Tap on “Blocking” to see the list of users you have previously blocked.
4. Select “Unblock” to the right-hand side of the user in which you want to remove the block.
5. Click on “Unblock” again to confirm the block removal. At this point, the person will now be unblocked from your account.
If you still are not sure how to unblock someone on Facebook, you can visit the Help Center on the Facebook app or website. Please feel free to share your experiences or ask any questions you may have about unblocking! You might also like our guide on how to delete Facebook messages.